Do you want to Apply online?
Use this convenient method
What are the qualifications to rent a quality Reedy and Company home?
- Proof of verifiable income
- Minimum income of 3 times the rent
- Proof of stable rental history
- Credit check
- Criminal background screening
What documents will I need to provide Reedy and Company when applying for a home?
- 2 most recent pay stubs
- Proof of any other income (social security, disability, child support)
- Proof of rental history - current lease agreement
- Proof of active utilities (you must be able to get the utilities in your name)
- Most recent W-2 or tax return
- State ID or driver's license
How Important Is Credit?
All applications are submitted to an outside processing company for review and approval or denial. Reedy and Company does not make these determinations on its own. The parameters for approval are however set by our company and the factors that weigh heavily on the approval decision are listed below.
- Outstanding judgments with other rental companies
- Outstanding debt to utility company
- Active or dismised bankruptcies (Chapter 7 & 13)
- Score is evaluated but not necessarily a determining factor for approval or denial
What is the typical deposit I can expect to pay for a Reedy and Company Home?
Deposits vary from home to home, but typically Reedy and Company requires a minimum of one month's rent as a refundable security deposit.
What is the pet policy?
Reedy and Company does allow cats and dogs, we appreciate that they too are a member of your family. There are some breed restrictions along with fees and additional pet rent required. Please see your Reedy and Company leasing consultant for details.