Frequently Asked Questions
At Reedy and Company we strive to provide you all the information you need to find the home of your dreams.
- Have a stable job or government checks.
- Have 3 times the rent in net household income.
- Have a stable and good rental history.
- Must have a garnishable pay check.
Vary from property to property. Ask your leasing consultant for details once you select the home you want.
We determine credit-worthiness on a case-by-case basis, not just a credit score. The following weigh heavily in approval of applications:
- Outstanding judgments with other rental companies.
- Outstanding debt to MLG&W.
- Any and all return checks.
- Monthly income VS monthly debt- this will allow us to determine if you qualify for the home you are interested in based on the rental amount.
- 2 most recent pay stubs.
- Proof of any other income (social security, disability, child support).
- Proof of rental history - CURRENT lease agreement.
- Proof of MLG&W (you must be able to get the utilities in your name).
- Most recent W-2 or tax return.
- State ID or driver's license.