How Do I Qualify
- HAVE A STABLE JOB OR GOVERNMENT CHECKS
- HAVE 3 TIMES THE RENT IN NET HOUSEHOLD INCOME
- HAVE STABLE RENTAL HISTORY
- MUST HAVE A GARNISHABLE PAY CHECK
What do I bring to complete and execute the lease?
- 2 MOST RECENT PAY STUBS
- PROOF OF ANY OTHER INCOME (Social Security, Disability, Child Support)
- PROOF OF RENTAL HISTORY - CURRENT RENTAL LEASE
- PROOF OF MLG&W (You Are Able To Get Utilities In YOUR Name)
- MOST RECENT W-2 or 2010 TAX RETURN
- STATE ID OR DRIVER’S LICENSE
How important is credit?
We determine credit-worthiness on a case-by-case basis, not just a credit score. The following weigh heavily in approval of applications:
- Outstanding Judgments With Other Rental Companies
- Outstanding Debt to MLG&W
- Any and All Return Checks
- Monthly Income vs. Monthly Debt- Use our qualification calculator to see if you qualify
Vary from property to property. Ask your listing agent for details once you select the home you want.
Interested in LEASE PURCHASE?